Belize, as tiny as it may be, is so varied in terrain and activities that you can spend weeks there and never tire of all the fun activities there is to do! Either you are traveling alone, along friends or with family, here are seven fun activities you shouldn’t miss: Snorkeling Belize is […]
About Marina VillatoroMarina K. Villatoro is an expat living and traveling in Central and Latin America with her family for over 10 years. With all the miles under her family's belts, she's written useful family guide books to make travel fun for families to these parts - all tested and approved by her family!
Author Archive | Marina Villatoro
I'm a Belizean blogger living in Toronto, Canada. Follow along as I share candid stories about Belize. Learn more...
DO NOT COPY posts without written approval. Email lorenzo[at]belizeadventure[dot]ca
- Funny Beliefs And Superstitions Of Belize October 18, 2012
- I Hate Belize… Belize City To Be More Specific September 22, 2012
- Belize On The Cheap March 22, 2013
- Kriol, The Lingua Franca of Belize March 28, 2012
- Belize Gets A New Logo! Yay or Nay? January 15, 2013
- How to make Hudut, a classic traditional Garifuna food November 25, 2013
- 30 ways to save money on a Belize vacation November 19, 2013
- The story behind Ambergriscaye.com November 12, 2013
- Preview of the Beautiful Belizean Women that make up the 2014 Belikin Beer Calendar November 8, 2013
- Belizean Music is Simple, yet Extraordinary November 5, 2013
- Lulu Stuart: Where can I purchase one? I would like to send on...
- Placencia\'s Best Food Spots - Belize Adventure ...: […] Placencia isn't only known for it...
- Michelle Williams: No hostels in placencia? I want to spend a week th...
- Belize Blog: Gonna have to skip the bender but the Sweet Ting r...
- Kevin: Tikal in Guatemala is a really nice destination....