As an Expat Relocation Consultant and Property Manager in Belize, one of the first questions I ask my clients or prospective tenants is, “Why do you want to retire in Belize?” It’s important for me to know, because I want to make sure they have practical and valid reasons. It helps me answer their questions […]
About Sharon HeibingSharon Hiebing is an American dream-devil who put everything she owned in three suitcases and moved to Belize. She now lives in a beautiful house on the Mopan River in the Cayo District of Western Belize in a little village called Bullet Tree Falls. She runs an online Expat Relocation Consulting business, as well as a local service company, Red Roof Property Management, which provides residential house and vacation rental leasing and management services to property owners. She enjoys writing, hiking, and wine!
Author Archive | Sharon Heibing
By Sharon Heibing on July 19, 2012 in Ambergris Caye, Belize, Caye Caulker, Cayo, Contributors, Corozal, Culture & Heritage, Food & Drink, Hopkins Village, Orange Walk, Placencia, San Ignacio, Cayo, Stann Creek, Things to Do & See, Toledo
I'm a Belizean blogger living in Toronto, Canada. Follow along as I share candid stories about Belize. Learn more...
DO NOT COPY posts without written approval. Email lorenzo[at]belizeadventure[dot]ca
- Funny Beliefs And Superstitions Of Belize October 18, 2012
- I Hate Belize… Belize City To Be More Specific September 22, 2012
- Belize On The Cheap March 22, 2013
- Kriol, The Lingua Franca of Belize March 28, 2012
- Belize Gets A New Logo! Yay or Nay? January 15, 2013
- How to make Hudut, a classic traditional Garifuna food November 25, 2013
- 30 ways to save money on a Belize vacation November 19, 2013
- The story behind Ambergriscaye.com November 12, 2013
- Preview of the Beautiful Belizean Women that make up the 2014 Belikin Beer Calendar November 8, 2013
- Belizean Music is Simple, yet Extraordinary November 5, 2013
- Placencia\'s Best Food Spots - Belize Adventure ...: […] Placencia isn't only known for it...
- Michelle Williams: No hostels in placencia? I want to spend a week th...
- Belize Blog: Gonna have to skip the bender but the Sweet Ting r...
- Kevin: Tikal in Guatemala is a really nice destination....
- What It\'s Really Like To Dive The Great Blue Ho...: […] “Belize's Great Blue Hole is ...