Here’s another weekly mashup (February 04 – 10) of the best Belize Instagram photos. All these photos are personally taken by the individuals in Belize.
If you want your photos to be included, remember to tag them using the hashtag #Belize.
Also, in case I might miss your photos, you can personally tweet me at @belizeadventure.
10. Beach pool in Ambergris Caye – carolsouzalima
9. Morning beach view – mmcyclist
8. The massive trunk of the Ceiba Tree – tinagorine
7. Sunset Sailing – ldharper
6. Beach swing – alexandra_abbott
5. After a long day of fishing – yourloanagen
4. Farm shack – woodenhands
3. Hummingbird nest – ambersunsetbelize
2. Private boat dock – curtismckillop
1. Caye Caulker beach – vta2mmth
If you are like most people, the first thing that comes to mind when you think of pristine beaches, is miles and miles of beautiful white sandy beaches. But in reality, a spotless beach is usually the result of a well maintained seashore which is regularly combed and cleaned. This week’s top photo comes from an area in Caye Caulker where beaches are narrow, filled with sea grass, and have countless bushes. This beach might not be perfect for a romantic walk but it’s perfect for picking delicious wild sea grape.
I would love to know which is your favorite photo?