Here’s another weekly mashup (February 11 – 17) of the best Belize Instagram photos. All these photos are personally taken by the individuals in Belize.
If you want your photos to be included, remember to tag them using the hashtag #Belize.
Also, in case I might miss your photos, you can personally tweet me at @belizeadventure.
10. Mangrove swamps – girl_on_cruise
9. Beach Sunrise – mmcyclist
8. Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave – kortniecoles
7. Picnic at Caana, Caracol – carolsouzalima
6. Boats – emmy_beeee
5. Ceiba Tree – carolsouzalima
4. River Canoeing in Macal River near San Ignacio – carolsouzalima
3. Scuba Diving in Belize’s Blue Hole – travelcaribbean
2. Some places are just perfect to think and relax… – richiesr
1. Caye Chapel – carolsouzalima
Choosing the aerial photo of Caye Chapel as this week’s top photo was a no-brainer; the minute I saw it I was mesmerized by it’s beauty. This secluded island measures 2.5 miles in length and hosts a luxury resort with world class amenities, an 18 hole championship golf course, a deep water marina, and a private airstrip. The island is currently being sold for $42 million US dollars. I would like to congratulate Carolina Souza Lima for taking this wonderful aerial shot and for her other three fabulous entries that made to this top 10 list.
Raise your hand if you think Caye Chapel should be added to the Belize’s most beautiful islands article.
Which image of Belize talks to you the most?