What does an aerial view of the Maya Mountains, a cute Hawksbill turtle, and an angry Stingray have in common? They all made it to the weekly mashup (February 18 – 25) of the best Belize Instagram photos.
All photos are personally taken by the individuals in Belize and if you would like your photos to be included, make sure to tag them using the hashtag #Belize.
Also, in case I might miss your photos, you can personally tweet me at @belizeadventure.
10. Belize backroads – echowhiskeyxray
9. Hawksworth Bridge – jccuellar
8. Black Orchid – twinpigg
7. Checkers game in Caye Caulker – carolsouzalima
6. Hungry Toucan – carribeanflava
5. Maya Mountains – gerardmorales
4. Angry clouds over Caye Caulker – jimbinder
3. Hawksbill Turtle – thehydrant
2. Cahal Pech – seanjstearns
1. Angry Stingray – gsturm
Divers and snorkelers beware… Belize has many angry and scary stingrays! I’M JUST KIDDING!
Whenever I visit San Pedro or Caye Caulker, I always go snorkeling or diving, and swimming with Stingrays at Hol Chan is one of my favorite activities. As long as you follow your tour guide’s advice, you should feel comfortable playing with the turtles, sharks fishes and stingrays.
But as much as Stingrays are docile creatures, you should be careful whenever dealing with wild animals and never purposely molest them.
Did you like my top photo?