Here’s the weekly mashup (January 14 – 20) of the best Belize Instagram photos. All these photos are personally taken by the individuals when they were in Belize.
If you want your photos to be included, remember to tag them using the hashtag #Belize.
Also, in case I might miss your photos, you can personally tweet me at @belizeadventure.
10. The Hummingbird highway – lacefulofgrace
9. Cahal Pech Maya site – urbanturban
8. Belize urban landscape – tasia_marie
7. The Belize river valley – tonyluec
6. Cocoa pod – roxan23
5. A small Belizean grocery store – gabstertica
4. Beach chairs – stefankaltschmitt
3. Sunset sailing – lilykoto
2. A beautiful Belizean sunset – dangerousbiz
1. A colonial style beach home – mckinleypritchard
I had a hard time choosing the top photo. Since I love sunsets I really wanted to go with Amanda’s Caye Caulker shot but the colonial style beach home in Placencia stole my heart. I have a house in Cayo, which is in Western Belize but I have yet to own property on the beach – that’s on my bucket list.
Do you like how I ranked the photos? Would you rank them differently?