Here’s another weekly mashup (January 21 – 27) of the best Belize Instagram photos. All these photos are personally taken by the individuals in Belize.
If you want your photos to be included, remember to tag them using the hashtag #Belize.
Also, in case I might miss your photos, you can personally tweet me at @belizeadventure.
10. The Maya stucco frieze at El Catillo, Xunantunich – jesndixon
9. The Split at Caye Caulker – karinsoderlind
8. Blancaneaux Lodge in Mountain Pine Ridge – gingerontheverge
7. Exploring the jungle by horseback – apoctapus
6. Beachside, Hopkins Village – miss_moonpie
5. Flying over the jungle in Belize – sarah_helfgott
4. Balcony view at Ambergris Caye – lynclair
3. The colors of Caye Caulker – surfer604
2. The cutest baby green Iguana – ninaelectra
1. Altun Ha – victoria_istvan
Choosing the top photo is always challenging. Although the baby green iguana is incredibly adorable, I went with the Altun Ha snapshot because it involved more skill to capture. Or who knows, maybe the photographer just got lucky.
By the way, a quick fact about baby Iguanas is that they are sometimes very feisty. When I went to the San Ignacio Iguana Hatchery, I held them and they were constantly lashing me with their tiny tails – the good thing is that it doesn’t hurt.
I hope you like the photos.
Would you rank the photos differently?