Here’s another weekly mashup (January 28 – February 03) of the best Belize Instagram photos. All these photos are personally taken by the individuals in Belize.
If you want your photos to be included, remember to tag them using the hashtag #Belize.
Also, in case I might miss your photos, you can personally tweet me at @belizeadventure.
10. Caribbean Sea view – surfer604
9. Mask Temple, Lamanai – mizd
8. Jungle road – sunandstilettos
7. Palapa sunrise – robtom415
6. Weathered house in Caye Caulker – catwaters
5. Tree trunk carving – mosquetir
4. Dusk silhouettes in Placencia – pars32
3. Big Rock Falls – hecktictravels
2. St George’s Caye – candicenunes
1. Butterfly Falls, Mountain Pine Ridge – mckinleypritchard
The top photo is of the beautiful Butterfly Falls in Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve. This protected area is located in the Cayo District and also has many other popular attractions such as the majestic Caracol Maya temple, Rio Frio Cave and Big Rock Falls. What I probably like the most about the picture is that you can notice the family are hiking with their young kid. Cheers to raising an adventurer!
Which is your favorite photo?