Belize is blessed with unique and outstanding monuments that receive worldwide recognition, the most popular being the Belize Blue Hole. Since Belize is still relatively unknown, these natural wonders remain unspoiled, but this is not only because of a low count of tourists arrivals; this is due to regulations that have been implemented by the […]
Archive | Caye Caulker RSS feed for this section
Backpacking in Belize can be both enjoyable and budget friendly if you follow a few basic tips. Belize is ideally located in Central America yet it’s more like a Caribbean island. The country is small, safe, easy to explore and locals are friendly and helpful. Luckily, it’s also an English speaking country. Just make sure […]
The typical Blue Hole trip in Belize is most often followed up by a lesser advertised, yet more spectacular dive site known as Half Moon Caye Wall. Most dive boats take about 25 minutes to get to this site, the short trip is part of your surface interval after the Blue Hole dive. What makes this […]
Confession: When I first came to Belize, I could not figure out why cars kept honking at me. Did I just drop something? Was I accidentally walking in their way? Or was it just harass the gringo time? When I finally asked a Belizean friend, she got a good laugh, because all those cars were […]
Everyone can agree with me that when you’re on vacation, there isn’t anything quite like hanging out by the beach, a cold drink in hand, gentle wind hitting your face, and gazing into the horizon as the sun glistens over the ocean or sea. And if you’re into sunsets (aren’t we all?), the perfect beach bar […]
From since I started blogging about Belize, one of the most frequently asked questions has been: why Belize? Why should someone choose to travel to Belize opposed to another place? For me, the reasons are pretty simple. A Belize vacation is relaxing and soothing. It’s also physically and mentally stimulating. Many visitors love it so […]
Thousands of Scuba Divers flock to Belize annually, and most of them only have the Great Blue Hole to check off their list. It is perhaps the most famous dive site in Belize, definitely one of the most advertised by domestic tourism investors, yet it disappoints many divers. Imagine, after weeks or months of anticipation […]
For the twelfth consecutive year, the Belize Tourism Board (BTB) has awarded the country’s finest establishments of the travel industry with top honours during the National Tourism Awards. The reception was held on Saturday May 18, 2013 on the secluded Bannister Island, which is two miles from the Belize Barrier Reef and nine miles east-southeast […]
Destination weddings are so common nowadays that they are taking place all over the world and Belize is no different than other popular destination wedding locale. In fact, Belize may even exceed your expectations since it boasts the second largest barrier reef in the world, English is the official language, it’s considered to be the center of the […]
If you’re used to traveling in Central America, when you enter the country of Belize you may notice that you can’t stretch your money as much as you did in countries such as Guatemala or Honduras. This is because similarly to Costa Rica, Belize is a bit on the expensive side. But don’t give up […]
DO NOT COPY posts without written approval. Email lorenzo[at]belizeadventure[dot]ca
- Funny Beliefs And Superstitions Of Belize October 18, 2012
- I Hate Belize… Belize City To Be More Specific September 22, 2012
- Belize On The Cheap March 22, 2013
- Kriol, The Lingua Franca of Belize March 28, 2012
- Belize Gets A New Logo! Yay or Nay? January 15, 2013
- How to make Hudut, a classic traditional Garifuna food November 25, 2013
- 30 ways to save money on a Belize vacation November 19, 2013
- The story behind Ambergriscaye.com November 12, 2013
- Preview of the Beautiful Belizean Women that make up the 2014 Belikin Beer Calendar November 8, 2013
- Belizean Music is Simple, yet Extraordinary November 5, 2013
- Placencia\'s Best Food Spots - Belize Adventure ...: […] Placencia isn't only known for it...
- Michelle Williams: No hostels in placencia? I want to spend a week th...
- Belize Blog: Gonna have to skip the bender but the Sweet Ting r...
- Kevin: Tikal in Guatemala is a really nice destination....
- What It\'s Really Like To Dive The Great Blue Ho...: […] “Belize's Great Blue Hole is ...